Copyright © 2016 GarJen Corp, All rights reserved
QR Codes and Your Bingo Hall
They have been around for a few years and are starting to catch on with consumers here in the US. QR (Quick Response) codes connect consumers of your offline marketing materials with your online presence through their mobile devices. Over the next few months we will look into the many aspects of this new marketing tool in a series of articles and explore how they can be successfully used in your bingo hall. Let’s start with an introduction to this promising, somewhat new, technology.For those of you already using QR codes congratulations. Your are already aware of the value they bring to your marketing program. We will be focusing on using QR codes in the bingo hall over the next few months and welcome any real world experiences you would like to share. Send us an email and we will publish your comments here as a part of future articles.
There are several reasons the use of QR codes is going to expand and become a bigger part of marketing efforts in the US.
• QR codes easily connects the reader of any of your print materials to your online world.
• The proliferation of smart mobile devices and the ease of installing scanner apps make QR codes very easy to use for consumers.
• Low cost - Generating the codes is FREE online.
• Trackability - Internet services are available to track each of your codes usage for real time analysis.
• The ‘Coolness Factor’ - Consumers love their mobile devices and love using them. What better way to connect with, and engage your players. It’s easy to make it fun.
• QR Code messages and links are easily transferable to family and friends through email and texting. An easy way to extend the reach of each of your messages.
• Immediate Conversion - A QR code in a print campaign can lead the reader immediately to a point of purchase, significantly enhancing the value of the printing.
• Generating codes with exclusive offers will increase your players diligence in watching for your future codes. And most importantly...
• The versatility of QR codes is limited only by ones creativity.
Here are just a few ideas how they can be used in a bingo hall setting. Have your QR code:
• Generate a special exclusive offer that can be redeemed at the buy-in window.
• Connect your player to an online promotional video starring your employees. Have fun with it!
• Imprinted on customer and/or employee t-shirts with appropriate messages for each.
• Connect your players to ‘like’ you on Facebook and follow you on Twitter.
• Point your players to a mobile-friendly landing page with a sneak peak at upcoming events.
• Connect your players with a real time jackpot page.
QR Codes can be used to link players to: A special mobile-friendly web page, A text message, A Poll, A Survey, a YouTube video, a map showing your location and a whole lot more. Future articles will cover ideas in more detail. Any of your favorite ideas are welcome, will be credited and published as part of future articles.
Both of these
Anniversary Gift ideas are
Visit the websites for
All of the Details.
Both the Anniversary Bingo
& Casino Calendars are
available as gifts for your
players anytime of the year.
These are 13 month calendars that will start on your anniversary month. New options available include coupon pages, image personalization, & pocket size calendars. There are also an unlimited number of themes
to choose from.
Click the calendars above for
all of the details.